Saturday 1 November 2008

Weekend Begins

So, it's a four day weekend for me and I'm trying to decide what to do. With the whole "economic crisis" thing, the American elections and the Melbourne cup you'd think there'd be plenty of things to catch my interest.
I however am currently just wrestling a baby who seems as eager to type on the keyboard as I am. Mental note, buy drool-proof keyboard.

I think I want to get back into doing some animation, probably using blender. It's been a while since I've done anything, and I've never used blender to create a real scene before. Done some stuff with 3ds years ago which I really enjoyed, I could see myself doing it full time. I'm not sure I could develop enough skill quickly enough to make a living out of it though.

I had two groups of trick-or-treaters come around for Halloween candy last night. That's double the number from last year, Halloween is getting bigger in Aus!
There was also a third group that went to my next door neighbors but didn't come to my house. Being judged unworthy of providing candy by trick-or-treaters is a surprisingly humiliating experience!

No comments: