Friday 10 September 2010

Griffin Woogie - Toddler iPhone Case


     So Griffin have released a new iPhone/iPod Touch "case" aimed at toddlers.  The Griffin Woogie.  Not only is it a funky looking bright green 6 legged plush case (they pretty much had me sold right there!), it also includes a powered speaker.
     I've actually got a first generation ipod touch which isn't much good for my son, due to the lack of speaker.  Coupling that with this case looks like a perfect solution.  iPod gets sound without having to worry about earphones, along with some pretty sturdy looking drop protection and a whole bunch of cute.  My orders in.
     The only obvious design flaw I'm spotting at the minute is that external jack for the iPod.  Why they didn't position the cord in the end of the pocket away from little fingers is an interesting question.   I'm also giving them the benefit of the doubt that the speaker will be removable and the Woogie washable - hopefully that's a flaw too obvious to miss!

UPDATE:  See my review.  (By the way, they missed that flaw!)

No comments: